LYSB Family Ski Club
LYSB Family Ski Club at Powder Ridge in Middlefield CT
SIX FRIDAYS: January 7, 14, 21, 28 & February 4, 11, 2022, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 17th (NO Exceptions)
$175 – Lift ticket for six nights
$306 – Lift & Equipment Rental for our six nights
$301 – Lift & Lessons (gr 1 & 2, 60 minutes; gr 3 & up, 75 minutes) for our six nights
$367 – Lift & Equipment & Lessons
Vouchers will be given for missed days for lift tickets & rentals only (Mon-Fri only, excluding holidays)
Prices are per person.
This program is open to residents of all area towns.
DETAILS AND POLICIES:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO TRANSPORTATION IS PROVIDED
- LYSB is NOT providing chaperones.
- Payment is required at registration.
- NO REFUNDS after the registration deadline of November 17, 2021, unless accompanied by doctor’s note
- HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL SKIERS
- LESSONS: Group lessons cannot be made up if participant is absent from group trip. At the Ridge lessons are not just for beginners: We offer the only Terrain Based Learning programs in CT designed for fun, faster learning, and getting beginner skiers and riders up on the mountain sooner. For the more advanced, our coaches will work to meet goals and offer progression training. Whether that means exploring the terrain parks with rails and jumps or venturing into racing we can take your students to the next level.
- RENTALS: Participants renting equipment must complete the pre-registration rental form online at this link; participants renting equipment can come to the Ridge during Mt. hours for a fitting prior to the first visit. Rentals cannot be made up if participant is absent from group trip.
- GROUP PASSES: Passes will be picked up by the Group Coordinator upon arrival on the day of each visit and then distributed to group members. Participants must wear their pass at all times while in the park.
- PASS POLICY: Powder Ridge passes are non-transferable and may not be given, loaned, rented or transferred to anyone for any reason. Transfer, will result in revocation of the pass or ticket without refund and is punishable under CT theft of services law.
- REFUND: If warranted, refunds must be done through the Group Coordinator according to policy. For those participants that are absent on the day of your trip. Vouchers will be given and are valid Monday – Friday only and are lift only. Blackout dates apply.
- CANCELLATIONS: Postponements for multi-week programs can only be made in the event of a school closing or buses not operating due to unsafe conditions. When Powder Ridge is closed your group can reschedule a makeup date. Makeup dates are allowed on the same day of the week as regularly scheduled. *If Powder Ridge is open and schools are open and you choose not to come, your group will not be eligible for a makeup date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PROGRAM PROTECTION POLICY: Powder Ridge will reimburse the cost of your program on a pro-rated basis in the event of injury or sickness which prevents you from completing the program. Refund requests must be received prior to end of your program. Injury or illness must be confirmed by a letter from a licensed physician. If you do not put in a refund request by phone or email before the last scheduled trip you will not be entitled to a refund.